Image and video hosting by TinyPic
No one falls in love by choice, it is by chance. No one stays in love by chance, it is by work. And no one falls out of love by chance, it is by choice. ♥

Tuesday, June 29, 2010

And so, the Lion fell inlove with the Lamb ♥




To fall in love is easy, even to remain in it is not difficult;
our human loneliness is cause enough. But it is a hard quest worth making to
find a comrade through whose steady presence one becomes
steadily the person one desires to be
---

Twilight Saga : Eclipse is now showing! After a year of waiting, finally showing na. Edward Cullen's presence is killing me, and Bella Swan's hotness, It makes me insecure. Haha! I love their tandem, it makes my mouth stocked-open and my eyes very focused on their faces. I already knew the story of Eclipse i'm done reading all the books, but of course. Much better if i've read and watched it. As you can see to my previous posts, I really am a Twilight fan. :)


HAPPINESS is not found at the end of the road.it is truly experience along the way. So,take not for granted each moment of your life and you will find a reason to be happy each day... ♥






No comments:

Post a Comment