Image and video hosting by TinyPic
No one falls in love by choice, it is by chance. No one stays in love by chance, it is by work. And no one falls out of love by chance, it is by choice. ♥

Monday, June 14, 2010

Cold summer nights :-" ♥

it’s been cold summer nights since we drifted apart
cold summer nights since you walked out that door
cold summer nights..oh, here on my own
coz i miss you baby, i need you here ~~ /ho

---------------------

EMO MODE



Today is the first day of my class, but since i'm too stubborn and lazy, I won't go to school and i will miss my first day of class. Tons of things are bugging my mind right now especially my imaginary scenes when i get to school and meet the new students and my new classmates. Well I hope it's easy to be friends with them and no new students will spoil my whole year. Thinking of who'll be the next HATEST GIRL OF ALL STUDENTS OF THE YEAR, HEARTTHROB OF THE YEAR, BRANIAC OF THE YEAR and many many moree.. Haha! Watch out. :| And i'm looking for someone who'll make my heart beat again. Haha, ewwww. Cornyyy. :| :)))) Mixed emotions, Excited-Bored-Scared-Happy. I miss my school friends! :((( Hope to see you soon guys. ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment