Image and video hosting by TinyPic
No one falls in love by choice, it is by chance. No one stays in love by chance, it is by work. And no one falls out of love by chance, it is by choice. ♥

Thursday, February 17, 2011

Sweet&&Lovely Day

One person can destroy your mood for a day but there's this person that can make things all right with just his presence near you. Someone just my made my day, and I don't know how can I thank him for everything that he had done for me.

Mr. James Andre Perez, surprised me a while ago. I was chatting with him when my dad called me and said that there was a delivery guy with a bouquet of white roses waiting for me downstairs. I hurriedly go down and received the bouquet of white roses. :) He said that, he did it on purpose, sending flowers after Valentines Day. So I won't have any idea and be surprised. Lucky him, I'm really surprised, and i really appreciate it.

Bouquet of White Roses from James :) ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment