Image and video hosting by TinyPic
No one falls in love by choice, it is by chance. No one stays in love by chance, it is by work. And no one falls out of love by chance, it is by choice. ♥

Sunday, March 13, 2011

It's Unexpected. It's Destiny. It's Love.

"Jamie: You know what I figured out today?
Landon: What?
Jamie: Maybe God has a bigger plan for me than I had for myself.
Like this journey never ends. Like you were sent to me
because I'm sick. To help me through all this. You're my angel. "
- A walk to remember

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Do you believe that whatever you do in life, the path that you take, the people that you meet and associate with, the events in the lives of others that involve you, are destined and meant to be? Have you ever felt so lost? but didn't know till' you were found? Unexpected things happens for a reason. Well, I never knew this feeling ever. But now, I hope this stays and lasts forever. Hope my feelings won't fail me. I'd risk the fall, just to know how it feels to be loved.


"I'll do everything just for Love" some said. "First love never dies" belief of others. But there's this one thing that caught up my attention, the "Unexpected Love" yung love na hindi mo inaasahang darating, yung love na hindi mo akalain na mangyayari pala sa'yo. :))


K.Dinner time! Ciao ♥


No comments:

Post a Comment