Image and video hosting by TinyPic
No one falls in love by choice, it is by chance. No one stays in love by chance, it is by work. And no one falls out of love by chance, it is by choice. ♥

Sunday, June 12, 2011

Entering college is a challenging transition.

Well, tomorrow's my first day of class as a freshmen at Trinity University of Asia (school ng mga artista). I'am now entering the college life. I don't know what to feel, whether to be excited or nervous. I'm expecting my college life to be amazing, different, challenging, fun, wild, stressful... and life changing. I know that being a college student isn't easy at all, because I have to deal with friendship drama, boy troubles, the stress of school work, terror professors, and other things that people are afraid of when entering college life. Wish me luck guys!



"Formal education will make you a living. Self education will make you a fortune." - Jim Rohn

No comments:

Post a Comment