Image and video hosting by TinyPic
No one falls in love by choice, it is by chance. No one stays in love by chance, it is by work. And no one falls out of love by chance, it is by choice. ♥

Monday, January 18, 2010

OMFG. back after a LONGGGG -- very long vacation. <3

Whew. I had no time checking and updating my blog. Luckily, i had my free time so i can blog up :) Christmas and New Year is done, and now.. classes resume :| urgghh. i effin` hate SCHOOL x(( loaded seatworks, projects, homeworks, and having a boring class with your boring teacher, Gaah~ gotta review for my finals this coming february :((( brain suckeeer. urhhh.

How was your christmas vacation anyway? Urhmm, mine? quite good. Haha! silly, not that much happy because my father wasn`t celebrating with us. too bad :( He`s out of town so my mom, lil bro, me, and nanny only celebrated the christmas. Got really drunk that event, after christmas me and my friends hang out together just like the old times. :))) PAPAPA--PARTY EVERYDAY! smoke.alcoholic drinks.party sounds. dancing people. colorful lights. IT COMPLETES ME! :>


How bout' my New Year`s Eve? Urrmm. worst than my x-mas eve. Celebrated my new year with my bhessys', mom, and lil bro only :( nany is not with us cause' he needs to celebrate her New Year with her family :( uhh. sad. And as usual, daddy is not with us also, he's in China that time. :| sobb. :
(

I've passed all the struggles in my 2009! well, hoping that i can surpass to all my upcoming problems in 2010! WISH ME LUCK! ♥

Have a Happy New Year Everyone! Ciao! <3>

----
enamitsiki♥

No comments:

Post a Comment