Image and video hosting by TinyPic
No one falls in love by choice, it is by chance. No one stays in love by chance, it is by work. And no one falls out of love by chance, it is by choice. ♥

Friday, January 29, 2010

Sleepless Nights --

It's around 3:00 in the morning and still i hadn't sleep yet, because I have too many things to work on and i had an insomnia so i can't sleep early. I stopped doing the things that i should work on because im kinda tired but on the other hand I really got bored so i've decided to blog first. I miss you blog! Haha. Silly, but its just that i really enjoy blogging because it makes me express my feelings and thoughts here. :"> Next week will be our final exams for the 3rd grading period and i hadn't review any of it. This month's schedule was so hectic and i don't know where to start. From reviewing, practicing for our game, hanging out with my friends, reading the book, Eclipse, and starting my project in CS! Urghh. Did i say CS? oh gosh. I really don't know how to start that project even though i have the notes to serve as my guidelines. :((((( In this month too, our Intramurals and retreat will be held but the worst part is our JS will be held on march. Yahright its on March, LMFAO! JS Prom, March? Who would have thought that? Majority of the schools, their Js Prom is on Feb 20++ but in our school its not. Poor us ;(

Im so excited in the Intramurals Week! WEEK! It means 1 week with no classesl. Woohoo! and i really miss playing volleyball. Too bad, i have to grouped with my mortal enemy. Urrr, for the third time we both have the same team again :) it's not that i hate her still, but it doesn't make me comfortable with her even though we're kinda okay now. Nvm bout' her she's really not that important at all. :) Im currently playing 'Not anymore' revived by Ne-Yo, i got addicted in this song because i can relate to its lyrics :( EMoments attacked all over again. :(((((( Somebody says i don't want it anymore because i dryed up my eye and deserve somebody who will treat me right. _<

I wannnnnnnnna sleeeeeepos now :( Gotta end up the blogging here for a while. Sleepy had just visited me and i wanna sleep now. Goodnight and sleeptight! gotta turn off my laptop and internet now. Ciao!

---
enamitsiki


No comments:

Post a Comment