Image and video hosting by TinyPic
No one falls in love by choice, it is by chance. No one stays in love by chance, it is by work. And no one falls out of love by chance, it is by choice. ♥

Sunday, December 26, 2010

Vacation is Boring.

Belated Merry Christmas everyone! Hmm. I can't really feel the spirit of Christmas, and my x-mas vacation was so boring. I don't go out of my room, i was stocked, for the whole day. Television, eating, laptop, playing sims3,&& cellphone. Ughh that's all. Very boring, i'm too lazy to go out because my friends aren't here too. They're out for a vacation in their province. -___- to whom will i hang out with? with mom? ughh. hell no! i'd rather stay at home. I miss my classmates! the last time we wer together was x-mas party.. but it was a blasttt! x-mas party, trinoma, cinema, with loves. here are some pics :



Gab && I.

IV- Andromeda, Girls.

IV-Andromeda

IV-Andromeda Boys, extra si Rhandel.

with my Everloving TOL, Celina.

with my Everloving TOL, Celina.

with my Everloving TOL, Celina.

With the Photographer, Johnny.

JERK.



P.S, I miss you guys.
Classes Resume please. Im really bored at home.

No comments:

Post a Comment