Image and video hosting by TinyPic
No one falls in love by choice, it is by chance. No one stays in love by chance, it is by work. And no one falls out of love by chance, it is by choice. ♥

Sunday, February 13, 2011

The Unexplainable Feeling ♥


Is it possible? to love someone you've just known for a short period of time.. It's such a weird sensation whenever i feel his existence near me. When we make conversations, I lost myself somehow, causing commotion. It feels like we both know each other for a long time. They say that LOVE is unconditional, it has no limitations, and conditions. But the thing is, I've just met him recently and it felt like he's my long-time friend now. We started telling stories about our own lives without hesitations. I'm overwhelmed by this unwanted adrenaline rush, different emotions swirls up whenever i talk to him. I don't know what I'm saying, I don't know what I'm doing, and I don't know what's happening. This feeling drives me kuhreeyyzee. Whenever he's online, my moods keeps jumping , and my reactions keeps changing. I don't know where we'll end up. All I know is, that, I'm happy and I'm finally where I want to be. :)



The crazy little thing called L-O-V-E.

No comments:

Post a Comment