Image and video hosting by TinyPic
No one falls in love by choice, it is by chance. No one stays in love by chance, it is by work. And no one falls out of love by chance, it is by choice. ♥

Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Had a tough day today. Late at the orientation of medical technology students, shortness of breath, chest pain, monthly period, uh? what else can ruin my day? One of my most problem here is when i'm having chest pain. It was a pressure feeling, like something heavy was pushing on my chest. In my P.E class, i run for 15mins and i just only had 15 rounds of sprint, and my heart starts to ache again. It really bothers me a lot. Because when I was high school, I'am a varsity player in volleyball and we always have 10mins of running in our training and i don't find it hard unlike now. It's killing me!

No comments:

Post a Comment