Image and video hosting by TinyPic
No one falls in love by choice, it is by chance. No one stays in love by chance, it is by work. And no one falls out of love by chance, it is by choice. ♥

Thursday, June 30, 2011

Once a COPY CAT, is always a COPY CAT.

Once, my friendster, my site infos, my facebook, my picture poses, my captions, my style, and now that you don't have any access of any of my accounts. YOU'RE STALKING MY BLOG?! what the hell are you? a serial stalker? Oh girl! I'm really flattered. A-for effort! What the hell is wrong with you girl? given na nag-aaral ka sa isang kilalang UNIVERSITY and taas noo ka sa school mo. pero? the hell. simpleng construction ng sentence and ng english hindi mo kaya? na u have to copy paste everything pa? Tatag mo girl. 4 or 5 years? Haha! We're both an adult now. Why bother with someone like me? Am I a Hollywood star? everything you did is flattering but it's F***ing annoying me! Why spend all your precious time trying just to figure me out? Why spend all of your time trying to be like me? Why don't you quit trying to be someone you'll never be? I'm sick of this! I'm sick of that and I'm SICK OF YOU!!! I'm sick of trying to understand the things you do. You don't realize how dumb you make yourself seem. Everytime I check you around, you're trying to be somebody. 

I hate to blog it. I'm tired of her. And it's not really a big deal to me. However, I just wanna let you guys know that its wrong to steal someone's info or identity or whatsoever. Anything that was copy&paste. LET ME GO! LET ME LIVE! DO YOU WANT TO LIVE IN LIES? Sarap i-paste ng mukha! :( Really pissed!

No comments:

Post a Comment