Image and video hosting by TinyPic
No one falls in love by choice, it is by chance. No one stays in love by chance, it is by work. And no one falls out of love by chance, it is by choice. ♥

Monday, July 11, 2011

Not a good day for me. Well, I wore my new school shoes with 3-inches high heels this morning. Oh c'mon! It's because of my mom, she chose that shoes. It really hurts so bad that there came to a point that i really need to wear it off so I can run up to the stairs. Luckily, I brought a slipper. When I went home, my 'kumare' run to our house to tell me that my 'inaanak/baby' is in the emergency room at Philippine Childrend's Medical Center. So my mom and I hurriedly went to the said hospital to visit Rj. We went to the laboratory, wherein he'll be having his CBC. I went to the room so i can comfort Rj while the assistant gets a sample of his blood. Rj made me want to cry because I can't bear to see him crying out for help because of pain. He's too scared. I wanted to hug him but Tito Willie is there so I stood beside the door and comfort him with my words. Seeing Rj like that made my heart broke into pieces. After the CBC, the doctor told us that we must wait for 3hours. 3hours?! WTH! So Rj's lola and lolo decided that they'll go home first. So Mom, Jenny and I decided to go home too. So we rode in the X-trail and went home, praying that everything will be fine when the sun rise tomorrow morning. Prayers.. Prayers.. Hope he'll get well soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment