Image and video hosting by TinyPic
No one falls in love by choice, it is by chance. No one stays in love by chance, it is by work. And no one falls out of love by chance, it is by choice. ♥

Friday, July 8, 2011

Nothing much happened to me today, i just had fun with my classmates. Pigged-out again during break time! hihi. Busog na nga sa food, busog pa sa tawanan. Before class, during class, and after class. Full of fun! My mom carpooled me to school this morning but before we went to school we drop by first to my cousin's house to visit. I almost got late! thanks heavens it's not congested. So I arrive early. Unluckily, my mom forgot her wallet, meaning, she can't give me my allowance. But, thanks to BPI! so she decided that she'll just deposit it thru my atm account nalang. Eh? I also went to my school when i was in highschool, oh! how i miss those days.. :(

No comments:

Post a Comment